Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) support thematic, multidisciplinary centers that augment and strengthen institutional biomedical research capacity. This is accomplished by expanding and developing biomedical faculty research capability and enhancing research infrastructure, including the establishment of core facilities needed to carry out the objectives of a multidisciplinary, collaborative program.
- Mississippi Center of Excellence in Perinatal Research
- Center of Research Excellence in Natural Products Neuroscience
- Obesity, Cardiorenal, Metabolic Diseases Research Center
- Center for Biomedical Research Excellence in Pathogen-Host Interactions
- Center for Psychiatric Neuroscience
- Glycoscience Center of Research Excellence
IDeA CTR Network
The general objectives of the IDeA-CTR Program are to support the development of infrastructure and human resources required to conduct clinical and translational research in IDeA-eligible states;
to enhance the ability of IDeA institutions and investigators to develop competitive clinical and translational research programs; and to foster and sustain collaboration and coordination of clinical and translational activities within and across IDeA institutions organizations.
Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA)
The Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) Program funds innovative pre-kindergarten to grade 12 (P–12) science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and Informal Science Education (ISE) educational projects.